personna non grata
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:28 pm
Help.
Sorry I am using the forum for this but I seem to be at a loss of where to turn for HELP!
I seem to get thru to the formums OK but I am tring to get some technical help and have been told that I must contact the help desk... But when contacting the Help Desk I am told I do not exist: either they have no record of me or they do not recongize my username or password... the "forgot your password" link is no help as it does not recognize my email address.
As my email address has been changed ( I went from phone mo to cable mo ) I cannot seem to resolve this!!!
I wish to keep my user name as I am well known by it ( either famously or infamously) Who do I talk to when I cannot get there from here?

Sorry I am using the forum for this but I seem to be at a loss of where to turn for HELP!
I seem to get thru to the formums OK but I am tring to get some technical help and have been told that I must contact the help desk... But when contacting the Help Desk I am told I do not exist: either they have no record of me or they do not recongize my username or password... the "forgot your password" link is no help as it does not recognize my email address.
As my email address has been changed ( I went from phone mo to cable mo ) I cannot seem to resolve this!!!
I wish to keep my user name as I am well known by it ( either famously or infamously) Who do I talk to when I cannot get there from here?