Page 1 of 1
FP:G or BiN
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:41 pm
by I_AM_GOD...frey
Kind of got a little problem going on at the moment...and i feel this is probably the place where i can get a fair judgement for the two games in question. So which game shall i get?
Flashpoint:Germany or Battles in Normandy.
I have downloaded the demo of BiN this morning and was rather impressed, but FP:G is another game that iam seriosuly considering. I only wish that matrix could release a demo of FP:G. So that i can compare the two [:)]
What do others have to say?
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:08 pm
by Fred98
I have not played FPG.
But BIN is a great wargame.
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:10 pm
by Hertston
LOL... tough one.
I won't waste time describing the differences as you can best get that by studying the respective web-sites. And your own "tilt" is important too; do you prefer the Cold War setting or WW2? A tactical level game or a strategic one?
BiN is more polished, as the system has been developing over many years, but IMHO FP:G is simply more fun (many will disagree). Maybe that is because the different scenario is refreshing; WW2 is pretty much dominant in the market.
I agree a demo for both would be good, but in the absence of same I'd just buy both [;)]
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:20 pm
by I_AM_GOD...frey
man, i wish i could buy both...but rent comes first, and i make as little as it is. [:(]
One little factor of the two games thats kind of been niggling me for while...can you blow up bridges in FP:G like you can in BiN, i thought it was a excellent little feature!
I am tipping towards BiN though, mainly because im interested in that particular era. A cold war era still interests me though [:)] It would be something new to try out.
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:26 pm
by ravinhood
Flip a coin, if it comes up heads buy BIN, if it comes up tails, flip it again until you get a heads. lol
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:27 pm
by I_AM_GOD...frey
just alittle update if anyone cares [:'(]
I decided to go for Flashpoint Germany, mainly due to the price. Hope its worth it [:)]
RE: FP:G or BiN
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:14 am
by rhondabrwn
ORIGINAL: I_AM_GOD...frey
just alittle update if anyone cares [:'(]
I decided to go for Flashpoint Germany, mainly due to the price. Hope its worth it [:)]
Of course we care!
Either choice would have been a good one... and now you can have BIN on your wish list for next month's paycheck [:D]