Page 1 of 1

On line play

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 11:11 am
by gmhammerhead
How do I get set up to do online play?

I have rev version 6.0 and have beentold I need to update the page to get 6.1 but I do not know how to do that.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 12:09 pm
by Warrior
See your original post about the upgrade, I described how to do it.

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:27 am
by gmhammerhead
I have no way of locating your original reply to this subject post.
As I recall you said something about clearing my temp files. But I have refreashed and cleadered all filesI could thinkof and perhaps you have some other files in mind?

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:34 am
by gmhammerhead
Furthermore, I still have no answer as to how I can get set up to play on line.

Perhaps I should check this email box more often... but I have several others which have bben taking up all of my time.

Any cogent replies to both questions:

Rev 6.0 verses 6.1,
and
How to set up On line play,

will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 12:37 am
by gmhammerhead
Sorry again.

I did get a very helpfull reply about the On line play question.

Again: sorry to waist thespan for something you have already helped solve.Sorry
Sorry