Page 1 of 1
New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:20 pm
by Grotius
I can no longer post in Firefox on these forums. I get a Javascript error. Well, my Firefox has the default configuration, which enables Javascript. I also have it set to accept cookies. What's up with this? It works fine in IE, but I hate using IE.
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:26 pm
by testarossa
I have same porblem. Also Firefox still has old smileys. Currently using MSE and it has all new funny ones.
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:27 pm
by ZonkerHarris
I'm posting this (or at least attempting to) with Firefox, so if you can see this message, it's worked for me.
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:31 pm
by The Gnome
Also cannot post in Firefox, also see all old icons and smiley's....
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:37 pm
by CobraAus
same problem I have to use IE [:@]
Cobra Aus
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:31 am
by testarossa
clear the cash in Firefox. Worked for me.
RE: New forum design: can't post in Firefox
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:47 am
by Grotius
Yep, clearing the cache worked for me too.