Page 1 of 1

Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:24 am
by Nomad
deleted by poster.

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:31 am
by ravinhood
Very good Nomad, I'd like to use that template for consumers vs gaming industry if I may? ;)

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:43 am
by Sarge

Soldiers help us keep our freedoms

A Civilan Militia with little to zero military trianing made up of mostly Farmers gave us the rights we enjoy!

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:45 am
by RBWhite
Very good post Nomad

Very Nice


Rick White

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:54 am
by Nomad
I was sent this,I did not write it.
Use it as you think right.

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Very good Nomad, I'd like to use that template for consumers vs gaming industry if I may? ;)

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:51 pm
by Jane Doe
of course, it's the soldier depriving others their basic rights that allow me to live the deprived american life I live, I won't thank them for that though...[8|]

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:57 pm
by Goblin
Move somewhere else then.[:@]

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:36 pm
by Sarge
ORIGINAL: Jane Doe

of course, it's the soldier depriving others their basic rights that allow me to live the deprived american life I live, I won't thank them for that though...[8|]

Sorry guys,

Just could not help myself.

LOL

Image

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:27 pm
by RBWhite
Nice Sarge


Hey Jane (Fonda) Doe, feel free to complain.



Rick White

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:56 pm
by RBWhite
Right back at ya Sarge

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:58 pm
by RBWhite
It's hard to be nice for to long, but I try.

It must have just been the first name that set me off

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:03 am
by KG Erwin
Now, now, now, boys, Jane is probably just a ringer who wants to stir things up, so let's not get riled up and let her state her (or his) POV, whatever it is. The Steakhouse has an abundance of this type, from both the left and right.

RE: Lest we forget

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:01 am
by RBWhite
KG, you are most correct about Jane trying to stir things up, BUT, Jane has 322 posts, and has been a "War Gamer"/?, since 4/03

Don't make any sence, do it?

IN COMING!!!

DAM IT, WHERES MY HELMUT?

But I agree its just


Rick White