Page 1 of 1

Game Length Question

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:20 pm
by DzrtFox
Hi guys,
I have been playing through a couple of different campaigns and I've noticed that my games always seem to end one turn before the stated game length. In other words, if one particular map is supposed to last 20 turns, the game always seems to end after turn 19. Is this intentional? If it is it's no big deal because I'm already used to it, I was just curious...

Thanks!

RE: Game Length Question

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:04 pm
by KG Erwin
The points/casualties screen you see is at the beginning of the last turn, which isn't actually played through. Same goes for the long campaign games--you may win a DV at the end of, say, turn 14, but the victory point calculations/end screen display cycles forward to turn 15.

RE: Game Length Question

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:47 pm
by DzrtFox
Thanks, that's what I figured. Now that I'm expecting it I can plan accordingly, I just wanted to make sure there weren't some other factors at work...