Page 1 of 1
World at War availability??
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:07 pm
by leoforet
Gah! I thought this game would be available today, 3/25. But it's not on the list of games you can buy online here. I was hoping to download it this morning.
I hope it's at the local CompUSA. It's either this or Silent Hunter III. [8|]
RE: World at War availability??
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:12 pm
by Paul Vebber
Download will be available, as we announced, the 28th. It should be generally available at retail teh week of the 28th. Its trickling into a few places the end of this week, but we expect it to be broadly available next week.
RE: World at War availability??
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:12 pm
by leoforet
Hmmm...wonder where I got the date 3/25 from. Anyway, it would have been cool to release it before the Holiday.
I spent half of my day off looking for it and got a different game instead. Better luck next time, I guess.