Page 1 of 1

MC sound files

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 9:21 am
by G Van Horne
I rec'd my MC disk today (yahoo !!!) I installed it and I had to "ignore" two sound files. (2001.wav and 21000.wav) They both came up with "sound compression error". I copied and renamed two other wav files to 2001 and 21000 just to fill in the blanks so it wouldn't crash. Can anyone tell me what they were for and how can I get the actual sound files?
Thanx
Garth :confused:

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 4:53 pm
by bobaloo000
Originally posted by G Van Horne:
I rec'd my MC disk today (yahoo !!!) I installed it and I had to "ignore" two sound files. (2001.wav and 21000.wav) They both came up with "sound compression error". I copied and renamed two other wav files to 2001 and 21000 just to fill in the blanks so it wouldn't crash. Can anyone tell me what they were for and how can I get the actual sound files?
Thanx
Garth :confused:
I had the same problem with three other WAV files. I went to the help desk, filled out a problem report and within 24 hours they had e-mailed me the correct files.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 7:10 pm
by David Heath
Mr. Horne

Check you email you should find what you are looking for.

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 8:35 pm
by G Van Horne
Wow ! You guys are great ! I just came down off the roof (air sentry) to check the forum and contact the help desk. The help and friends on this forum are simply Amazing!
Thanx, David and bobaloo000 :D