Page 1 of 1

Wont install

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:38 pm
by Pawlock
Comes up with "archive integrity check failed" possibly corrupt or incomplete d/load. Well ok, but it went to 100 percent or rather 93 percent then started d/loading the set up file to completion at 100 percent.

Im in process of d/loading again, but though you may be able to shed some light on problem in meantime?

RE: Wont install

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:45 pm
by Marc von Martial
Sounds like a not finished / corrupted download.

You can retrieve the download link at any time (up to 30days from date of order).

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need help downloading." link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

If you have troubles downloading large files then we suggest you use a download client like "Stardownloader" available for free from www.stardownloader.com . It will let you resume disconnected or broken downloads. You can even pause them and resume them whenever you want.

RE: Wont install

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:35 pm
by berzerker101
Hello I tried to redownload after putting in order # and password and keeps giving me a error "you are not authorized to view this page" I had same downloading issue

Thanx

RE: Wont install

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:38 pm
by Marc von Martial
ORIGINAL: berzerker101

Hello I tried to redownload after putting in order # and password and keeps giving me a error "you are not authorized to view this page" I had same downloading issue

Thanx

Please write to suport@matrixgames.com with your order number and a detailed description of the problem. They will sort this out with Digital River.