Page 1 of 1
Australian Retail Release
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:33 am
by jjwi
Is there going to be an Australian retail release? I went to EBGames in the Melbourne CBD and they told me they had never heard of it.
Do Aussies have to DD?
RE: Australian Retail Release
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:41 am
by Erik Rutins
For now, yes, unfortunately. We're working to get some boxed games down under in the future though, we'll let you know as soon as we have a retailer to point you to. Right now though, DD is your best option
Regards,
- Erik
RE: Australian Retail Release
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:46 am
by jjwi
Thanks. DD it shall be then

RE: Australian Retail Release
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:03 am
by Adam Parker
Hi jjwi. I downloaded it last night/this morning.
I checked EB at Chadstone and Harvey Norman at Moorabin last week being the two biggest sites - HN has stocks of HTTR, UV, even CMBO.
I think our best bet for now may be Military Simulations in Cochranes Road (03 9555 8886). Though they are sometimes painfully slow with import.
You could also try Vortigern Software
www.vortigern.com.au in Lismore for reliable mail order but the status of this game I really don't know.
I guarantee it will end up at Harvey Norman in a few months going on average for these things but I've got mine, have printed the rule book and already fired it up for a quick looksee [:D]
Go on download! Happy gaming - there's a few of us locals going by these forums [:)]
Cheers,
Adam.
RE: Australian Retail Release
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:28 am
by jjwi
Thanks mate for the info. 50 bucks is pretty good for a game these days so I think I will DD.