Page 1 of 1

finally got MCNA

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 6:04 pm
by AC
Hello, just wanted to tell that this morning the CD was finally delivered (preordered a long time ago)! I already have taken a look at it, and must say it looks very good ... this night I'm gonna move eastwards....
Just one positive thing to say about the Matrix helpdesk: since I had an open request about the tracking number of my order, I informed the helpdesk this morning that the CD had arrived. I got an immediate answer by Daniel Heath (or was it David, don't remember): the time showed on the mail was 4:44 AM! (it was 10:44 AM my time).
Seems that they don't sleep at Matrix! That's what I call customer service!
;)
Keep on with the good work!

AC

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2001 8:57 pm
by Massimo
Ciao A C,siccome sto aspettando con ansia il cd, vorrei sapere se lo hai ricevuto tramite corriere, tramite postino o direttamente via Usps, sul sito di Usps risulta che il mio cd ha lasciato gli Usa il 19 luglio mattina e non so proprio se sia normale tutto questo tempo per caso tu sai quando è partito il tuo? scusa il disturbo e buon divertimento.

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 12:12 am
by AC
Ciao Massimo,

dallo store risulta che il CD è stato inviato il 23.07.2001 e l'ho ricevuto stamattina in ufficio tramite FEDEX. Quindi ci ha messo quattro giorni. Spero che anche il tuo arrivi presto.

Saluti

AC