Page 1 of 1

Allied Opp

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:22 pm
by sneaky_jap
Looking for Allied opp.
Scen 16,or 17.

Would like to use version in which coast watchers are not hosed.
If anyone knows which ver this started with please let me know.
Will uninstall and reinstall up to that version.
Not knowing where location of enemy ships is half the game.

Reinstalled UV after about a year of no play, updated to 2.40.
Stared game against AI and saw costwatcher sightings for allied
ships off OZ....:(

Thanks much

SJ

RE: Allied Opp

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:39 am
by Canoerebel
I'llbe glad to take you on. I'm still using version 2.30 which apparently doesn't suffer the problem you refer to. I was away from the game for well over a year and just returned in January. Either scenario is fine. I generally play with Jap sub doctrine off, Allied ship repair on, and Jap ship commitment at 140%, Allies 100%. If that sounds good to you, send me turn one.

RE: Allied Opp

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:59 pm
by sneaky_jap
Canoerebel


Have turn ready to go.
Send your e-mail address to sneaky_jap@cox.net.
Thanks

RE: Allied Opp

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:36 am
by jeffs
I would be interested...But would prefer either we do 2.3 or wait for a good version of 2.4.
Prefer 17

Please write me at jemms@mail.goo.ne.jp

I am located in the midst of your home territory (I live in Tokyo)

RE: Allied Opp

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:00 pm
by sneaky_jap
Could use another allied opponent.
ver 2.41
scen 16,17,or... 19 if you are into pain.

sneaky_jap@cox.net


RE: Allied Opp

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:07 am
by Shadow of the Condor
Will give PBEM another shot, if you have the time. I do enjoy posting on the AAR, and have sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you're interested.