Page 1 of 1
To David Boutwell and Flashfyre...
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 12:00 am
by sami heimola
Hi,
If I remember right, you both were willing to help my team as map-makers right? I'm sorry but I didn't remembered to add your addresses to my email list. That's why I try to ask this via this forum: what is your situation with maps right now?
Sami
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 7:06 am
by Flashfyre
I sent an email to the message group, sami.
Basically, now that my part in the Oob scrub is done, I have some more time to devote to mapmaking. What battlefields do you want done? And what engine are we using? The only thing I have onboard now is SP:WAW.....if you guys are using another engine, I'll ahve to get it to amke the maps with. I'm not sure if maps done under this engine will be convertable to another; have to research that.
Apologies again.....and let me know what battle you'd like me to do the map for.
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 1:21 am
by David boutwell
Sami,
What game engine are you working from? Are you using SP3 scale or SPWAW scale?
David Boutwell
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 1:24 pm
by sami heimola
SPWAW. Did you both got my email (via Matt's Yahoo mailing list)? Or did he not added you into it? I must ask this from him...
Sami