Game Freezes
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:45 pm
I've read all the CTD posts, but no one seems to be having the same problem I am, so I'll see if anyone can help on this. I can open the game,but it either freezes on the main screen or on the map after loading. I'm running it in the low bit version with the most current video drivers I can find, just flashed the bios to the newest version, etc. I'm uploading the Dxdiag file to see if any one can spot the problem. The odd thing is I can run the game on my wife's computer which is slower 1.8 vs 2.8, but has more RAM 1GB vs 512MB. I've ordered new RAM for my system to bring it up to 1GB, but one stick came DOA, which doesn't help. Great game from what I've been able to play, just wish I could get it going on my system. Thanks for any help.
Brian
Brian