Page 1 of 1

Fighting Steel

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 10:59 pm
by NateD
Did anyone here ever buy and play this game? I just got it back from my dad and was going to play it but I can't get the V1.1 patch from anywhere (gamespot or 3dfiles). My question is this: Does anyone have the patch and can you send it to me via email? I'd appreciate it if you could. Thanks,

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 11:53 pm
by SAMWolf
Originally posted by NateD:
Did anyone here ever buy and play this game? I just got it back from my dad and was going to play it but I can't get the V1.1 patch from anywhere (gamespot or 3dfiles). My question is this: Does anyone have the patch and can you send it to me via email? I'd appreciate it if you could. Thanks,
Get the V1.1 Patch here:

Fighting Steel Patch

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 3:45 am
by xavier
Ver 3.5 for Figthing Steel here :
http://www.navalwarfare.net/

XAAL.

Originally posted by NateD:
Did anyone here ever buy and play this game? I just got it back from my dad and was going to play it but I can't get the V1.1 patch from anywhere (gamespot or 3dfiles). My question is this: Does anyone have the patch and can you send it to me via email? I'd appreciate it if you could. Thanks,

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 10:25 am
by NateD
You guys are truely awesome! That V3.5 patch has got me all excited about this game again. Looks as if someone else has taken a page from "Matrix" and is trying to follow suit.

Matrix should be proud of the example it has set.


Thanks again guys,