little ai loophole
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:00 pm
a small one, as the game is already determined at this time, still...
I took Washington as the German... and the US still send renforcements to Pearl Harbor (Japan was on his knees, it was not even needed) while making half (or a quarter) of an attempt in defending the others US regions.
More problematic is that I think the same behavior, of not perceiving a **rather big** problem is precluding the US to take back England ASAP if the isle has fallen to the reich... IMO some workarounds, like establishing strat bombers in Iceland, DDay in Ireland, etc. should be attempted asap. In essence once I took England, the WA was rather passive, except perhaps for a replay of Torch operation whereas I would I though that they would be rather crazy against Germany until the Britons are freed again.
=> I dont have perceived the Europe First! strategy that should be the standard behavior of 95% of WA games.
I took Washington as the German... and the US still send renforcements to Pearl Harbor (Japan was on his knees, it was not even needed) while making half (or a quarter) of an attempt in defending the others US regions.
More problematic is that I think the same behavior, of not perceiving a **rather big** problem is precluding the US to take back England ASAP if the isle has fallen to the reich... IMO some workarounds, like establishing strat bombers in Iceland, DDay in Ireland, etc. should be attempted asap. In essence once I took England, the WA was rather passive, except perhaps for a replay of Torch operation whereas I would I though that they would be rather crazy against Germany until the Britons are freed again.
=> I dont have perceived the Europe First! strategy that should be the standard behavior of 95% of WA games.