Page 1 of 1

On Assignment

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 9:58 am
by Wild Bill
For the next few weeks I won't be visiting the forum with my earlier frequency. That may please some of you :rolleyes:

A new assignment will have me occupied all my waking hours for awhile.

I'll drop in occasionally but if it seems unusually quiet :eek: , then at least you'll know I'm making noise somewhere.

It is a project that will please quite a number of you, or at least that is our expectation.

More later

(They keep sending me to "hot" places! Could that mean something :confused: ? Thin blood, maybe? :D

Wild Bill

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:17 pm
by troopie
So they're sending you to a 'hot' area. Keep your head down.

troopie

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 1:55 am
by DataKing
Greetings and salutations,

That "hot" place they're sending you wouldn't happen to be Milwaukee would it? For the Con? Just wondering. It's hotter than blazes here in the Midwest right now, but its only supposed to be in the 80s up there this weekend.

I look forward to meeting you and some of the other Matrix team. :cool:

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:09 am
by Wild Bill
I wish I could be there, heat and all, DataKing. Alas, the money out my meager change would not allow it.

Snake Pliskin! Is he still around raiding prisons ;)

Wild Bill

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:23 am
by ruxius
Always too many secrets WB !
You love to keep us uncertain !
ARGH !
What we have to expect now ? another platoon of Pz-IV ? or MAthilda's ?
Anyway good work Commander !

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 11:03 am
by Randy
Wild Bill, is this a covert operation?? :D
Enjoy your time whatever you do (except thinking of new ways to torment us!)See you soon.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 3:06 am
by lnp4668
Originally posted by Wild Bill:
(They keep sending me to "hot" places! Could that mean something :confused: ? Thin blood, maybe? :D

Wild Bill

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]
I think WB means hot weather. Sounds like the Marines better get ready.

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 3:18 am
by Wild Bill
Semper Fi! Gung Ho! Troops, prepare to disembark!... :D

Wild Bill