Page 1 of 1

Date BUG!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:09 am
by abulbulian
Not sure why it hasn't been reported, but when I play the date for the Winter turn is seems to be 1 year ahead. Thus, when its Winter 42, it shows Winter 43. Just had the case when the really winter 42 , which shows as winter 43, ended with all nations going to war which should happen in winter 43. But, it not winter of 43 just winter 42. Now the next turn starts and it shows SPRING 43?? How can winter 43 come before Spring 43?

Also, the same bug shows on my production screen with the boxes going turn by turn. Cause I see ... Fall43 < Winter44 < Spring44...

What is going on? It should go Fall43 < Winter 43 < Spring 44. I will attach a screen shot to prove.


Thanks.



Image

RE: Date BUG!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:14 am
by Joel Billings
The game goes Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, so Winter 43 comes before Spring 43. Even though winter starts in late December, we chose to have Winter represent the months Jan/Feb/March.

RE: Date BUG!

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:35 pm
by abulbulian
yeah, sorry I didn't see somebody had already answered this for me in a previous post. Didn't mean to waste your time. Go back to spending it improving on an already wondeful game! I'v just been indoctrinated into the spr, sum, fall, win progression in games, but I'll make the adjustment as I see your point about the months.

Thanks!