Page 1 of 1

A Medal for ECtizen

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 12:01 pm
by Wild Bill
I promised ECtizen a medal if he would come through with a mountainizer program we could use in the map editor.

I just got a copy of his program.

So...Ten Hut!

In recognition of his dedication to the wargaming community and the expert use of his talents to bring us more tools for better battles, the Raider Medal of Merit is hereby awarded.

Present Arms!

Image

Order Arms!

Dismissed!

Wild Bill
(My thanks to Sapper Llewellyn and Rembrandt Wallace for fashioning this medal)

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:48 pm
by ectizen
*blush*

:D

Acceptance speech? Okay!

I'd like to thank RockinHarry (it's his technique), Wild Bill, Sapper, Rembrandt, Matrix, my parents, my cats, my neighbour's goldfish, that guy down the street... *fade to black*

Thanks!

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 12:33 am
by Fabs
Help! As soon as I read these portentous news I hot-footed it to ectizen's site, ready to download, but alas... no mountanizer to be found there.

Any chance of getting it by e-mail?

fabio@mantegazza.demon.co.uk

Oh, please, make my day!

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 2:53 am
by Wild Bill
It is still a beta but on the way...WB

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:02 am
by ruxius
After a pretty medal has been assigned
To us the honour to clap a very important friend to MAtrix's SPWAW !
Thank you !

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:15 am
by Wild Bill
Here, here! (Profuse applause and whistles)...WB

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:13 am
by Fabio Prado
My most sincere congratulations! A really great job!! :) :)

Fab

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 3:32 pm
by RockinHarry
Seems these SP2WW2 15 levels are notta big deal anymore! :D ...and it´s not just a "quickie",..it´s a tremendous time saver at all. Thanks :)

________
Harry