Page 1 of 1

Is the patch mirrored anywhere?

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:29 pm
by Uncle_Joe
I cant seem to download the patch from this site. I go to the GGWaW game, click Downloads, and then on the patch link. All I get is 'This page cannot be displayed'. Its been that way since last night for me.

I've tried clearing my browser and restarting IE and no luck.

Is it available anywhere else or will it be? If not, any other help trying to get it from here?

Thanx!

RE: Is the patch mirrored anywhere?

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:34 pm
by Erik Rutins
Joe,

You might try adjusting your browser security settings temporarily to see if that helps. The update is also available at:

Click here for FTP link

You might want to right click on the link and choose "Save Target As" if you're having any general browser download issues.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Is the patch mirrored anywhere?

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:38 am
by Uncle_Joe
It was the Windows XP Firewall that was preventing me from seeing the page. Switching it off temporarily fixed the problem.

Thanx for your time!