Very Minor Bug
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:14 pm
When you go to save a game and enter the name of the save and then decide to add a word, all you get is the next character repeated.
For example
If I save a game and call it 'Winter 41' and then decide to add the word 'Germany' in front of it, then I move the cursor to the beginning of the text and start to type 'Germany' but all I will get is repeated 'W' characters. So all I will get is 'WWWWWWW Winter 41' instead of 'Germany Winter 41'
For example
If I save a game and call it 'Winter 41' and then decide to add the word 'Germany' in front of it, then I move the cursor to the beginning of the text and start to type 'Germany' but all I will get is repeated 'W' characters. So all I will get is 'WWWWWWW Winter 41' instead of 'Germany Winter 41'