Page 1 of 1

USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:33 am
by aletoledo
I'm looking for someone to play against on the west coast. after work hours I'd be able to send a turn every half hour probably, maybe even faster. we might plan to do 4 to 5 turns a night, depending on our schedules.

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:42 am
by Scott_WAR
I will take you up on that, I'll e-mail you with the details.

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:37 am
by aletoledo
well playing against Scott_WAR has been a ball. its cool when you can get 4-5 turns in a night, it really moves the game along. especially considering that in some 5 player games, someone is bound to drop out and you're lucky to get one turn in per night!

anyone else in the pacific time zone that wants to do multiple turns per night in a 1v1?

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:32 am
by Titan
ill play,i live in NZ and can usually reply turns fast,scott can vouch for me,we are doing 3-4 in a 24hr period

send file

Panzer@xtra.co.nz

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:18 pm
by pyrhic
I'd be up for it.

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:05 pm
by aletoledo
great! what side would you like? if you want axis, just pick whatever options you'd like (I'd suggest advanced supply, but no auto or area supply for myself) and then send me the first turn.

if you'd like allies, shoot me an email (or post here) and I'll get the first turn out when I get back from work.

aletoledo@yahoo.com

RE: USA west coast

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:34 pm
by schury
ORIGINAL: aletoledo

great! what side would you like? if you want axis, just pick whatever options you'd like (I'd suggest advanced supply, but no auto or area supply for myself) and then send me the first turn.

if you'd like allies, shoot me an email (or post here) and I'll get the first turn out when I get back from work.

aletoledo@yahoo.com
you are very crazy about this game[:D]
plz try my strategy,i count on you to prove the value of it.i think it should have some value even facing human players[;)]