Page 1 of 14

Uniform Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:23 pm
by godave
mid-90s Ottawa Rough Riders



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:21 pm
by Tbird
The Mad Cows

Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:17 pm
by godave
Some uniforms for the CFC's Hamilton Flying Wild Cats: (pending ownership approval)

Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:20 pm
by godave
Hamilton Flying Wild Cats retro unis:

Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:59 pm
by godave
I'm a little bored, so I thought I'd post some unis from the old board to get this thread going on this board.

Some Calgary Stampeders uniforms:


Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:03 pm
by godave
an Edmonton Eskimos third I made up:



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:05 pm
by godave
A throwback battle of Alberta:



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:10 pm
by godave
Atlantic Corvettes and Atlantic Schooners:



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:17 pm
by godave
retro Tiger-Cats:


Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:21 pm
by godave
retro Alouettes:


Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:27 pm
by godave
1961 Rough Riders:



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:30 pm
by godave
a BC orange uni:



Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:32 pm
by David Winter
Cool..... Too bad nobody ever does retro Sask Rider stuff...

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:40 am
by godave
ORIGINAL: David Winter

Cool..... Too bad nobody ever does retro Sask Rider stuff...

From one Dave to another, retro Sask Rider stuff:


Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:47 am
by godave
another retro-style Rider uni:


Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:21 am
by Chicago Paytons
...should be obvious who unis these are....

Image

RE: Uniform Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:36 am
by Chicago Paytons
...and with a couple of modifications can be another Chicago based team...

Image

RE: Uniform Thread URGENT

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:49 pm
by BCtheQB
where can one find the uniform template, to start creating

RE: Uniform Thread URGENT

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:35 am
by godave
ORIGINAL: BCtheQB

where can one find the uniform template, to start creating

Good question. I don't know where they are downloadable anymore. Feel free to PM me and I could send what I've got to you, but there is a more up-to-date pant texture around that I don't have.

RE: Uniform Thread URGENT

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:19 am
by Tbird
Buried somewhere in the thread below

http://maxfb.ipbhost.com/index.php?act= ... dff2c2b7e3