Page 1 of 1

Stereo Sound File Help

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 5:55 am
by Kevin Russell
Hello all,
Posted this under tech help but didn't get an answer so I'll try here.

Upgraded to SPWaW 6.1 and downloaded the new stereo sound files into my "Snd" file but it looks as if it loaded them into a "Snd" subfolder under the original one. How do I know if my game is playing the new sounds or the old ones? Should I delete the old sounds? Thanks for the help.

BTW, this is my first post and want to thank Matrix for a great game. I will be buying Mega campaigns as soon as my wife goes out of town. ;)

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:00 am
by Alby
Just move all files out of the sub folder into the main folder, back up your old ones if you want to keep them.

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:07 am
by Kevin Russell
Thanks Alby. That's what I figured. Just wanted to make sure.

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:26 am
by Supervisor
Don't forget to delete the sub SND folder after you've moved your files up 1 directory or you'll be stuck with 500+ mb of extra sound files taking up hard drive space.