Page 1 of 1
Carrier airgroup still not retreating
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:26 pm
by artgrtr8u
Playing as Japan I had a Japan vs. US fleet battle with, amongst other units, 5 carriers and 5 airgroups. One of the carriers and one of the airgroups were destroyed in the battle, but while all 4 surviving carriers retreated, only one of the surving airgroups retreated. Is this a known issue? Or is there somewhere I should send a save if I can re-create it? (I don't have a save of the initial instance)
I do have the patch loaded.
RE: Carrier airgroup still not retreating
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:58 pm
by jgonzo
Did you get the latest patch?
I know there was mention that something like this was fixed in the patch.
RE: Carrier airgroup still not retreating
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:08 pm
by Joel Billings
If you can recreate this with the patch version, send the save to
2by3@2by3games.com. It does sound like more of the carrier air units should have survived.
RE: Carrier airgroup still not retreating
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:19 pm
by artgrtr8u
I thought I had installed the patch, but apparently hadn't, so this is probably fixed.