Page 1 of 1
Spring 1950
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:38 am
by craigcarlson
I've played GGWAW as Axis until 1950 under the No End Date Option. I cannot move or attack with any units. The only option available is strategic movement. It's my understanding that this option allows playment "until the death". I have saved files that I can upload to tech support if needed.
Has anyone played past 1949 successfully?
RE: Spring 1950
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:46 pm
by artgrtr8u
I've got a game in Fall '48, I'll let you know if I have the same issue.
Pardon me for the stupid and obvious question, but are your units in supply?
RE: Spring 1950
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:58 pm
by craigcarlson
Not a dumb question at all... I'm probably doing something dumb [&:]. But yes the units are in supply -- for example units in West Germany cannot move into East Germany using normal movement. Supply is at about 600.