Page 1 of 1

Incorrect CD registration Key?

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:51 pm
by ratster
I picked this up at EB the other day but havent had a chance to install untill today. The CD key serial number printed on the sleeve is apparently incorrect (invalid serial number response). I've tried typing it with dashes, without, with spaces, without etc, there are no letters all numbers so no lowercase/uppercase issues... anyway what now? I'd hate to think I just bought a 40 dollar coaster.

RE: Incorrect CD registration Key?

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:59 pm
by Scott_WAR
4 digits then a dash, repeat.

should look like this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

RE: Incorrect CD registration Key?

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:04 am
by Erik Rutins
ratster,

Please e-mail your serial number to support@matrixgames.com and we will work with you to find out what the problem is.

Regards,

- Erik

RE: Incorrect CD registration Key?

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:16 am
by ratster
I was inspired to go back and try it again, and it worked! Must have missed a dash or added a space or something last time. I think I need a bigger monitor or better eyes hehe, I'm used to running in 800X600 (17" monitor), at 1024X768 things are mighty small. Thanks guys!

RE: Incorrect CD registration Key?

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:14 am
by Scott_WAR
Good to hear. Have fun. Any more questions, just ask here. Lots of people willing to help.