Units disapearing in my que
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:55 am
i don't know if I am missing something but I have units that dissapear from my que. I am not talking about ones that I produce. I am talking about units that were already set to be produced disappearing.
2 big examples(there is no units damged that push thes units back and i did not disband them), 1st unit that dissapears. German sub in west Germany. Off the bat I build 3 subs on Germanys 1 st turn(with 1 already in production) to equal 4 new subs upon completion. Easy enough math. But when it's time for the unit to be produced, the 1 sub dissapears, and yes, I have enough supplies, WTF HAPPENED?
2nd example. As Japan you have 1 carrier cargo plane in production off the start, again I build 1 cargo on the 1st turn so both will be produced at the same time equaling 2. Again, when production hits, I only have 1 plane????????????? Why am I losing units in que? Am I doing something wrong?
I am not in the negatives on anything and I have enpough supples, would a develepor care to comment on what I'm missing? Anyone?
2 big examples(there is no units damged that push thes units back and i did not disband them), 1st unit that dissapears. German sub in west Germany. Off the bat I build 3 subs on Germanys 1 st turn(with 1 already in production) to equal 4 new subs upon completion. Easy enough math. But when it's time for the unit to be produced, the 1 sub dissapears, and yes, I have enough supplies, WTF HAPPENED?
2nd example. As Japan you have 1 carrier cargo plane in production off the start, again I build 1 cargo on the 1st turn so both will be produced at the same time equaling 2. Again, when production hits, I only have 1 plane????????????? Why am I losing units in que? Am I doing something wrong?
I am not in the negatives on anything and I have enpough supples, would a develepor care to comment on what I'm missing? Anyone?