Page 1 of 2

ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:52 pm
by exelius
Im ready to try it out. I've played several games against ai at multiple settings and am ready to try pbem out.

I'd like to play with advanced auto supply on, FOW on, no handicaps, no area supply.

I want to play as Japan and would like a 2 vs 2 game if the interest is there otherwise 1 vs 1 is fine.
I can usually play a couple turns a night but dont want any time restrictions but reasonable also, one a day would be good at least if not more. I'm an ok player not great but not bad either : )

My email is EDQUIRK@AOL.COM so email me if your interested.

I choose to play Japan,

Thanks

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:47 am
by Espejo
[:)] Excelsius, I would like to participate.

Give me any side but WA prefered.

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:45 pm
by exelius
Ok cool,

WA is yours : )

Lets see if someone else wants to join for 2 vs 2 otherwise well do 1 vs 1 ok?

Im also CST USA what zone are you?

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:29 pm
by traemyn
im in, russia/china or germany eh? hmm you pick

use this email traemyn+2v2@gmail.com (yes with the +2v2 in there) [:)]

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:16 pm
by batou
I'll take USSR/China.

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:42 pm
by traemyn
looks like im the axis of evil! woot! [:'(]
if you guys want to post your email here i'll send the first turn tonight

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:09 pm
by exelius
Ok Trae sounds good.

Germany: Traemyn-- traemyn+2v2@gmail.com
Japan: Exelius-- EDQUIRK@AOL.COM
Russia: Batou -- no email yet
China: Batou -- no email yet
Allies: Sombra -- no email yet

Ok good luck : )

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:16 am
by traemyn
Auto-Victory on or off and End-Date on or off guys?

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:55 am
by exelius
good question : ) I ve never played without either but would be interesting. Its upto you, youre starting the game so you decide hehe

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:09 am
by exelius
also we still need all the allies emails : )

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:43 am
by traemyn
first turn sent!

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:31 pm
by traemyn
still need emails guys....

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:48 pm
by exelius
We have a standby for russia if we dont here from you this evening.

If you guys changed your mind thats ok just let us know so we can play : )

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:19 am
by exelius
Ok,

I have a new player for Russia/ china.

So we just need an allies player than we're set.


RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:19 am
by 5cats
I can try, my first PBEM :)
But I haven't got the patch... yet.

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:59 pm
by exelius
Ok 5cats you can be WA if you want but i think youll need the patch. Let us know when you update and ill send the file to jim fleming then hell send it to you ok?

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:57 pm
by Espejo
Sorry I am in Berlin this weekend. If I am still in arne.heyden@arcor.de

If not it is fine. Sorry to delay you.

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:47 pm
by exelius
Ok Sombra,

Welcome back youre allies.

Jim Fleming has the file, hes Russia and china and hell send to you when hes done.

Look at post above for traemyn email. Thats who germany is for next turn.

Good luck gents

RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:15 am
by Espejo
[;)] Fine, thank you.

May Germany be burned to the ground and all germans burn in hell where they belong alongside with all the japanese people of course.

May the WA live forever and SU until 1947.



P.S: ( I am from Germany[;)] )





RE: ready to play first pbem game

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:47 am
by traemyn
hey sombra, you play your turn yet? [:'(]