Page 1 of 1

1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:43 pm
by Manfred
Hi, I'm looking for a reasonnably experimented opponent who can send 2-3 files per day.
Side is indifferent, but axis player plays Germany + Japan and the Allied one will play USSR + China + WA.
advanced supply ON
auto-victory ON
send me a MP with your e-mail if you're interested to play Allied powers (tell me also if you want to use area supply and/or autosupply) and I'll send you a game file ASAP.
if you're willing to play Axis powers, send me directly your first turn here : matsis.alexandre@wanadooREMOVE.fr (of course you have to remove the word "REMOVE" to get my mail [:D]). As the axis player, if you create the game, please set autosupply ON for all allied powers.

see ya !

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:48 pm
by Titan


ok ill go allies

panzer@xtra.co.nz

cheers

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:06 am
by Manfred
looking for a few more guys [:)]

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:51 pm
by aletoledo
I'll play, I have gotten addicted to multiple daily turn games. I'd like to try axis, so I'll send you my first tutrn tonight around 5pm pacific time. I'll set your autosupply to on, but I'd prefer to play with it off myself.

aletoledo

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:02 am
by Manfred
one more opponent and I'll close this topic [:D]

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:41 pm
by dobeln
I'm in! :)

Will do the Axis in this one - turn coming your way shortly :)

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:13 pm
by Manfred
great ! please select auto-supply for me.

no more opponents for the moment [:)]

(waiting for dobeln & aletoledo files ATM [;)])

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:26 pm
by dobeln
Ack - didn't turn on autosupply. Hope ye can live without it. (Started the game before I came back here to look - file has been sent) :)

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:18 am
by aletoledo
I haven't received the file yet? (I'm japan)

aletoledo@yahoo.com

RE: 1v1 / multiples files a day / reasonably experimented player

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:22 am
by aletoledo
great ! please select auto-supply for me.

no more opponents for the moment

(waiting for dobeln & aletoledo files ATM )
ooops I thought we were doing a group game. ok 1v1, I'll send my turn out now!