Page 1 of 1
Next releases
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:29 pm
by adsoul
Talking about "coming soon"... I'm pretty excited with Empires in Arms and World in Flames... I'm already smelling those old good days of card and boardgames... on myu PC! but I just can't find any news about a strategy games about Civil War. I mean something like the old Civil War of Victory Games... Anybody do remember? Ehy, Matrix, are you reading this thread? Any plans about? [&o][:D]
RE: Next releases
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:41 pm
by AlvinS
I mean something like the old Civil War of Victory Games... Anybody do remember?
I have that game. [8D] Its been awhile since I have played it face to face, but I do play it on VASSAL on occasion. I love that game.
RE: Next releases
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:50 pm
by jnier
ORIGINAL: adso
Talking about "coming soon"... I'm pretty excited with Empires in Arms and World in Flames... I'm already smelling those old good days of card and boardgames... on myu PC! but I just can't find any news about a strategy games about Civil War. I mean something like the old Civil War of Victory Games... Anybody do remember? Ehy, Matrix, are you reading this thread? Any plans about? [&o][:D]
Frank Hunters's American Civil War (which is a computer game, not a board game) seems to have drawn on VG's Civil War, at least in part. The two games have a very similar feel. I'm a big fan of both of them.
You can download here:
http://www.thurb.com/games/acw/intro.htm