Page 1 of 1
2 vs 2
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:44 pm
by Maginot
2 vs 2
No Fog of War
Advaned Supply/Auto OR Simple Supply
1940 Start
Minmum one turn a day
I would like to play Russia/China. This would be my first PBEM. I certainly haven't mastered the game, yet. If anyone would be willing to help me out, it would be appreciated.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:48 pm
by kenoyer130
I would like to play the WA. E-mail is
kenoyer130@gmail.com.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:14 pm
by mavraamides
I'd be happy to play any side. Sounds like Japan and Germany are free, I'll take either one.
email:
ilona@mn.rr.com
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:33 pm
by Maginot
Alright, looks like the following so far;
Germany:
ilona@mn.rr.com
Japan:
Russia/China:
thegodfather172@gmail.com
Western Allies:
kenoyer130@gmail.com.
As soon as we get one more guy, either a Germany or Japan (Gordian will take either) we can get a game going.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:56 pm
by celebrindal
I'll give Japan a try.
fowldv@sasktel.net
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:59 pm
by Maginot
Germany:
ilona@mn.rr.com
Japan:
fowldv@sasktel.net
Russia/China:
thegodfather172@gmail.com
Western Allies:
kenoyer130@gmail.com
Looks like were ready to start. Gordian (ilona), go ahead and get this game started. In case we need each others AIM, mine is thegodfather172
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:33 pm
by mavraamides
OK, I'll have it out tonight when I get home from work.
Just to be sure:
NO Fog of War
Advanced Supply/Automatic/No Area Supply
1940 Start
Does that sound right to everyone?
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:53 pm
by celebrindal
yep yep.. or bonzai....
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:08 pm
by mavraamides
On its way!
Good luck all.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:14 pm
by larizona55
I am interested as well, but a bit of a newbie....so anything OK for me....
Larry
larizona55@yahoo.com
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:06 pm
by celebrindal
ORIGINAL: GordianKnot
On its way!
Good luck all.
Just sent an email to Gord.. Got tied up last night gramps was in the hospital so... anyways I'll play and send my turn out as soon as i'm home from work today. Just a FYI
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:05 am
by celebrindal
Turn sent off to the Russians.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:42 pm
by celebrindal
Sent my turn to the ruskies... haven't seen anything for a couple of days now.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:38 pm
by celebrindal
Anyone know why the save game was renamed?
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:22 pm
by celebrindal
I haven't seen anything for 3 days now so I think i'm going to drop out.. password is domo for japs if anyone else wants to pick them up.
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:14 pm
by mavraamides
Yeah, I've been kind of wondering what happened to the game as well.
I thought we were shooting for a turn per day pace.
Maybe I misunderstood. Does that mean that all 4 of us would try to get the turn in
on the same day or that we would each take a full day to move resulting in a 4 day turn?
RE: 2 vs 2
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:25 pm
by celebrindal
I was under the impression of a everyone having stuff done in a day, now with time difs I could see it maybe being two ...