Page 1 of 1

Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:01 pm
by Harrybanana
I would like to play a 1 on 1 pbem game with me as the allies. I live on the west coast and could play most evenings; however I am married with 3 kids so I can not promise really quick turns. I have never played a pbem game but would like to give this a try. I would prefer advanced supply, fog of war rules.

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:03 pm
by Harrybanana
Oops forgot, my e-mail is bobharris@telus.net

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:01 am
by korbelz
I'm brand new to the game as well, never plated a PBEM. I'm will to play if no advanded supply, never tryed it yet.

korbelz@comcast.net

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:05 am
by Harrybanana
Korbelz,
I would prefer playing with advanced supply, but am willing to try with standard supply. Do you know how to set up the game and have you downloaded the latest update? If so E-Mail me your 1st turn as the axis (Germany and japan) I will play the Allies (WA, Russia and China).

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:59 am
by aletoledo
I'm west coast also and married with 3 kids too! I had to check the posters name to make sure it wasn't my own! on the other hand, I'm a sauvanist pig (the wife takes care of the kids) and forunately have plenty of time to play. :)

if you're up for a second game, let me know if you want to start a nother game after korbelz.

aletoledo@yahoo.com

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:27 am
by korbelz
ok...i'll try and figure out how to set it up tonight, maybe next game i'll try and learn adv. supply. seems really hard to me

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:15 am
by korbelz
ok, i started a game with both of you. amazing how differnt the first turn can turn out with axis.

even after just 1 turn i'm doing horrible in one game and quite well in the other [:)] this should be fun..hope i at least make it to 43.

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:18 pm
by korbelz
wow...getting my rear kicked in both games, in the first game 50% of my panzer corp was killed in france [&:] the second game china seems to be on the rampage about to invade japan...ugg [&o]

RE: Newbie wants to try pbem

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:17 am
by aletoledo
baptism by fire. I like to use the enemy strats that hurt me the most in my next games!