Page 1 of 1

already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:30 pm
by wild_Willie2
Since Matrix changed this forum, I keep seeing opened treads marked as unread (while northing new has been added to that tread). Anny solutions [&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:49 pm
by freeboy
make sure you log on and off, seems to help me.. good luck

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:10 am
by Mr.Frag
Don't use the back button.

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:53 am
by harrer
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Don't use the back button.

I don't use the back button and I read some thread before I logged off. And when back and logged on, all what I read was marked as unread [&:]

Harrer

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:03 am
by wild_Willie2
I logged myself of, and after I logged in again this morning it seems to work. But for how long????

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:38 am
by wild_Willie2
until now..........

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:42 am
by Charles2222
ORIGINAL: harrer
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

Don't use the back button.

I don't use the back button and I read some thread before I logged off. And when back and logged on, all what I read was marked as unread [&:]


Harrer

Perhaps you are using the 'backspace' key on occasion? I'm not entirely convinced myself, but it does seem that when I have hit the backspace instead, that is where it is sometimes occuring.

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:00 pm
by Twotribes
I have the same problem, the back button doesnt work for me so we arent talking about that. I am talking about logging off and returning several hours later to find most of the read threads marked as unread. I dont worry about it, I dont read all threads anyway and if I posted to one it is easy enough to tell if no one else posted to it.

RE: already read treads marked as unread

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:03 pm
by Moquia
Yeah i have the problems to. All this shouldn't really be necessary, this forum is too important for Matrixgames. I don’t know if ASPPlayground is on top of it, but maybe a forum downgrade would solve the problems.