Page 1 of 1

1.5 question

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:10 am
by harrer
No, I 'm not asking when the patch will be ready [:D][:D]

I just wanna know :

I saw something with the replacement for the planes :

When I push on the button "no replacement for the groups on this list", they say " all groups on this list have had replacement turned on" .. in fact, the only "bug" is that it says that, because they are really turned off. So just to know if corrected with 1.5 [&:]

See :

Image

Harrer [;)]

RE: 1.5 question

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:20 pm
by Mike Wood
Hello...

Fixed.

Bye...

Michael Wood
ORIGINAL: harrer

No, I 'm not asking when the patch will be ready [:D][:D]

I just wanna know :

I saw something with the replacement for the planes :

When I push on the button "no replacement for the groups on this list", they say " all groups on this list have had replacement turned on" .. in fact, the only "bug" is that it says that, because they are really turned off. So just to know if corrected with 1.5 [&:]

Harrer [;)]

RE: 1.5 question

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:47 pm
by harrer
ORIGINAL: Mike Wood

Hello...

Fixed.

Bye...

Michael Wood



Thanks

Harrer [;)]

RE: 1.5 question

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:57 pm
by Genisis

A man of many words .......... lol[:)]

RE: 1.5 question

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:12 pm
by BraveHome
ORIGINAL: Genisis


A man of many words .......... lol[:)]

Not many, but what there is, is cherse.