Page 1 of 1

PBEM Question

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:00 pm
by DaedalusAtWar
So I'm trying a PBEM ... I'm playing the Russians while another player is playing the Western Allies. When I open my gamefile, is there a way for me to be able to watch the Allies, Germans & Japs movement turn, so I can see what their losses, research, etc were like?

RE: PBEM Question

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:35 pm
by VI66_slith
There is a VCR option built into the game. Look under 7.3 in the rulebook, page 57.

V

RE: PBEM Question

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:39 pm
by DaedalusAtWar
Many thanks. I toyed w/ it briefly in a single player game, and then completely forgot about it.

RE: PBEM Question

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:17 pm
by Grotius
For some reason I can't get it to work right in single player, but it's a Godsend in PBEM.