Page 1 of 1

Game bug causes freezing - able to reproduce

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:37 pm
by Badbonez
I am playing a MP game as the Allies and have found a move that froze the game. I had a CV in the port of Scotland which I moved to the irish sea. I then moved a CAG from England to the IRish sea. Later, I reconsidered and moved the CV back to the Scotland port. I realized my CAG was still onboard, so I moved it back to England. When I went back to the port of Scotland I noticed the carrier still had the link icon, even though the CAG was shown as being in England. And when I tried to click on the CAG in England, the game froze.

How to I upload the save game file?

RE: Game bug causes freezing - able to reproduce

Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:23 pm
by MButtazoni
send the save game and the above description to me at mauriceb@matrixgames.com