Newbie would like to try 1st PBEM Game
Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:12 pm
[&:] I woulkd love to go up against another player. I am SO new to this game, that I have only played it as Germany, Russia or WA (e.g. let the computer do Japan and China. Hope tp play with full rules, including adsvanced supply w/ no auto supply. However, that point is negitiable.
Need to learn HOW to PBEM.
Sugguest reply to a turn my the next day at latest(??)
Really, I just want to get a game going. Will go along with most stipulatipns.
Call: (979) 695-9765 (In Texas) or e-mail tocarroll@cox-internet.com
Good Luch,
Tom
Need to learn HOW to PBEM.
Sugguest reply to a turn my the next day at latest(??)
Really, I just want to get a game going. Will go along with most stipulatipns.
Call: (979) 695-9765 (In Texas) or e-mail tocarroll@cox-internet.com
Good Luch,
Tom