Seeking PBEM advanced options
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:40 pm
I am seeking an opponent for a 1 file a day game. (I live on East coast USA if you live on West Coast it works better because if I send turn late pm you will get it 3 hours early)
All the Big Boy options, FOW, advanced supply, no area supply(for me anyway), no auto supply(for me anyway).
1940 with fall 46 end date.
No Auto Victory this time. I found it to easy as Axis.
I have not played the Allied side yet but I am open to either side since I have chosen the rules.
MrQuiet67@yahoo.com
All the Big Boy options, FOW, advanced supply, no area supply(for me anyway), no auto supply(for me anyway).
1940 with fall 46 end date.
No Auto Victory this time. I found it to easy as Axis.
I have not played the Allied side yet but I am open to either side since I have chosen the rules.
MrQuiet67@yahoo.com