Page 1 of 1

How to get the Maus????

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:04 am
by mhagen99
I have not been able to get the Maus to show up in
Selection list for Armor when playing the Germans..either in a battle or a straight edit.. I have set the calendar correct..encyclopedia shaows availability from 1/46 to 1949..I have looked under Heavy Panzers and have only see TigerE and
Koinigstiger...not under JagdPanzers either. Using ver 5.01..is that the problem??? Helphelp.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:12 am
by Larry Holt
I don't think it shows up in generated battles but only in the editor. Go into the editor, set the date after the Maus is available then go to buy German forces. You should see it.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 12:16 am
by RolandRahn_MatrixForum
Originally posted by hags:
I have not been able to get the Maus to show up in
Selection list for Armor when playing the Germans..either in a battle or a straight edit.. I have set the calendar correct..encyclopedia shaows availability from 1/46 to 1949..I have looked under Heavy Panzers and have only see TigerE and
Koinigstiger...not under JagdPanzers either. Using ver 5.01..is that the problem??? Helphelp.

You can, as far as I know, use the Maus only when creating a scenario. You buy something and change it to the Maus.
It should also work with campaigns (After the first scenario in 1946 you should be able to change your units to the Maus...), but I have so far not tried it.

Kind regards,
Roland

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 11:16 pm
by mhagen99
Gotit! A kindly SPWAW vet told me how:
Using the OOB Editor, you create a new formation, such as "Gigantic Tanks" or some such fool name and add the unit Maus to it...It is then available to add to scenarios, battles etc.