Page 1 of 1

1 x 1 Newbie looks for a game

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:48 pm
by Basilhare
Looking for a 1 vs. 1 first PBEM WaW game. FOW, Manual advanced supply, will play either side. Can do 1-2 turns per day, a couple more on the weekends. Have done some gaming vs. the AI but not very experienced. Would prefer to play someone at the same, newbie, level.....e-mail me.....thanks.....faron.

faronbell@cox.net

RE: 1 x 1 Newbie looks for a game

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:50 pm
by Big Lou
Basilhare,

I'm up for a game. I sent you an email.

RE: 1 x 1 Newbie looks for a game

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:22 pm
by 5cats
I have like 3 PBEM under my belt, but am far from expert :P
Sent you a turn, by "manual supply" I take it you want auto-supply off?
All I can say is, guard Scotland!