Page 1 of 1

Looking to play a developer! any takers?

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:54 pm
by ratprince
Hey all!

Any developers open for a game? I know your time is at a premium, so no worries if not available.[:)]

Drop me an email if you want a go around! I am itching to test the mettle of the creators/artists that designed this great game![&o]

I will take any side, all advanced options.

Who wants some?

hehe! [:)]

mikemcmann@hotmail.com

later!

Mike

RE: Looking to play a developer! any takers?

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:17 am
by RodentDung

Aren't Joey Billings and Paul Vebber developers? Have you played them yet? I saw an AA$ from the Joey dude I think. Who do you think is better?

RE: Looking to play a developer! any takers?

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:48 pm
by ratprince
Rodent;

Yep, Joel is 2by3 and Paul is Matrix (I believe thats right?). They are pretty covered up with work I imagine [;)]

It was pretty much a "bring it on" (when you have time) request! [:D]

Maybe eventually we can test their mettle!

later

MIke

RE: Looking to play a developer! any takers?

Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:12 am
by RodentDung

I hope I can try some new way to play Germany. It takes time cause from what I read the tech/manpower system tends to corral people into repeated formulas. But there is a little flexibility to experiment among different emphasis so it is good. My only time playing Germany as axis was brought to sudden halt on turn one with Italy being turned green so its back to the drawing board. This is a great game.