Page 1 of 1

Looking for a thrashing

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:29 pm
by Harrybanana
I've completed 6 games as the Allies now winning them all and have 2 more on the go right now that are still undecided. However, 4 of the games I won were basically won on the 1st or 2nd turn employing the Italian Gambit. Anyway I would like to play an experienced Axis Player who will give me a good thrashing and in the process teach me some valuable lessons. I want to play with advanced supply on, and area supply and auto supply both turned off. I can only handle 1 more game at the moment so the 1st person to E-Mail me at bobharris@telus.net gets to thump me.

RE: Looking for a thrashing

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:08 pm
by Harrybanana
OK, I've got a game going with Mike McMann so can not start anymore (well if I do my Wife promises to serve me with Divorce papers).