Page 1 of 1
Can someone show me how to win with the Axis?
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:01 pm
by Cheesehead
I can't figure out how the Axis have a chance in this game. I haven't played PBEM yet, but I would like to play a 2 player game with someone who is willing to play the Axis. Advanced supply without FOW so I can see how it is done. Please e-mail me. Thanks
John
applehammond@juno.com
RE: Can someone show me how to win with the Axis?
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:42 pm
by 5cats
Against a human the Axis needs to get a Automatic Victory by reaching 70 combined production. You're unlikely to invade the USA unless the WA spotted you 25 supply and a +1 combat bonus [;)]
Against the AI you can usually clean house.
Just remember that humans are tricky & a lot more imaginative than AI will ever be!
RE: Can someone show me how to win with the Axis?
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:36 pm
by aletoledo
the more I play, the more I see how easy it can be for the axis. not only can the axis win with autovictory, but they can also win by surviving until 1946.