Page 1 of 1
How do you paste screenshots to a forum message!!!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:51 pm
by ratprince
Anybody be able to help a coputer challenged individual and tell me how to paste screenshots to a forum message???
arghhhh! my brain!![:@]
Thanks much in advance![&o]
RE: How do you paste screenshots to a forum message!!!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:14 pm
by Barthheart
I posted on this in your AAR.[8D]
RE: How do you paste screenshots to a forum message!!!
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:43 am
by RodentDung
ORIGINAL: mike mcmann
arghhhh! my brain!![:@]
Your brain is burning up!! Listen to your few little overworked braincells screaming in death!!!
Hehe, obviously this is not a IQ issue cause your posts display high level intelligence. Obviously you are trying to dupe us into believing you are dumb. But we are not dumb enough to be duped. IQ is not knowledge! It is reasoning power.
RE: How do you paste screenshots to a forum message!!!
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:24 am
by ratprince
heheh! [;)]
The ruse is up! Darn you Rodent! I thought I could lull you all into a false sense of security and then come crashing down upon you!
I guess I will have to devise some fiendishly imaginative trap for your death that has something to do with sharks with laser beam weapons! Of course, you will have 20 minutes to escape and I will, of course, leave you unguarded while you find your way to my lair!
Darn you Rodent and your cryptography department! Vie! Vie!
heheh! [;)] No, really....computers and me dont mesh....heheh![&:]
Later all!
Mike