Ontario Canada SIMPLE New WAW Gamer
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:29 am
Well, after some 4 games of NORMAL auto-supply / area supply,
[8D]I am willing to consider PBEM for WAW.[8D]
Played WIR PBEM for some 2 years-3 games.
Am not available for game turns Fri night.
can usually get 2 turns each of Sat and Sun done.
8-10pm weekdays(not Friday) should be able to get a turn done as well.
opponent in Local timezone could lead to more turns per day.
Game should be ONE on ONE.
I would like to be Allies...WA, Russia, China.
Normal
auto supply
area supply
Fog of war on
WA transport 160
Jap transport 180
Russia transport 220
Other alternatives can be considered (do other starting conditions exist?)...
but dont expect a challenge from one new to this game.
I have never played Russian or Jap position as of this writing moment.
email Mike B
ben6249f-at-yahoo-dot-com[8D]
[8D]I am willing to consider PBEM for WAW.[8D]
Played WIR PBEM for some 2 years-3 games.
Am not available for game turns Fri night.
can usually get 2 turns each of Sat and Sun done.
8-10pm weekdays(not Friday) should be able to get a turn done as well.
opponent in Local timezone could lead to more turns per day.
Game should be ONE on ONE.
I would like to be Allies...WA, Russia, China.
Normal
auto supply
area supply
Fog of war on
WA transport 160
Jap transport 180
Russia transport 220
Other alternatives can be considered (do other starting conditions exist?)...
but dont expect a challenge from one new to this game.
I have never played Russian or Jap position as of this writing moment.
email Mike B
ben6249f-at-yahoo-dot-com[8D]