Page 1 of 1
fleet combat issue
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:50 am
by issacbrock
Here's a good one. I am trying to end Germany's turn however a message appears telling me that a combat needs to be resolved in the med sea. There are 2 of my transports there and several US ships. I cannot attack or retreat nor can I end the turn. Am I missing something?
Colin
[&:]
RE: fleet combat issue
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:09 am
by 5cats
No, I think that's a game-crashing bug you have there.
RE: fleet combat issue
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 pm
by Joel Billings
This was probably caused by the bug that allowed you to move things over the transport without the transports getting Op-fired and sunk. This has been fixed in the patch we hope to release next week. If you have a plane or ship to throw into the area to execute a battle, this will get you past the problem (although you'll probably lose your ships). The transports are probably frozen because you moved things over them (this will now trigger correct op-fire and kill the transport).
RE: fleet combat issue
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:16 pm
by issacbrock
Sounds about right...will wait for the patch.
Colin