Chinese infantry dissapearing
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:47 pm
It was Fall 1945 turn and I ordered my three infantry in Peking to attack three Japanese infantry in Manchuria hoping to damage at least one Japanese and make Uncle Joe greedy.
The battle was bloody, damaging two infantry units on both sides and my surviving infantry retreated back to Peking. When I looked for my two damaged infantry in the production spiral, there were none.
There is a clear line of Chinese controlled territories running from Peking over Paotow towards factory in Lanchow and further west towards Sinkiang.
So, what was the reason my damaged units vanished from the face of the Earth?
Drax
The battle was bloody, damaging two infantry units on both sides and my surviving infantry retreated back to Peking. When I looked for my two damaged infantry in the production spiral, there were none.
There is a clear line of Chinese controlled territories running from Peking over Paotow towards factory in Lanchow and further west towards Sinkiang.
So, what was the reason my damaged units vanished from the face of the Earth?
Drax