Page 1 of 1
West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:11 am
by aletoledo
Anyone interested in a multiple turn per night 1v1 game? I'm looking for someone on the west coast so we can play while in the same time zone and make multiple turns more feasible.
any side and any rules is fine.
aletoledo@yahoo.com
RE: West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:05 am
by Forwarn45
I'm up for playing and live on the West Coast. I can play a few turns most nights (except tomorrow - when I can probably just get in 1). Interested? I would like to play Allies. FOW, Advanced Supply, Autovictory is your choice.
RE: West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:29 am
by aletoledo
ok, sounds great...whats your email address and do you want auto or area supply?
RE: West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:33 am
by Forwarn45
I'd prefer no auto or area supply. Email is
Forwarn45@aol.com. If you'd like to start - you can email me when you've finished your first turn!
RE: West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:59 am
by Forwarn45
Sent the turn back. Probably have time to do one more tonight if you're up for it.
RE: West Coast USA
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:58 am
by Forwarn45
Sent turn. I will probably be able to do one turn during the day tomorrow if you get to it and one later tomorrow night. [8D]