Spanish Fleet

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

Post Reply
User avatar
5cats
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:17 am

Spanish Fleet

Post by 5cats »

Has this bug been reported?
I beat up the Spanish in a PBEM game, all in one attack of course, but the Spanish fleet popped out into the Med. While the rest of the Spanish forces were destroyed, it turned WA Green! No fair!
Here's a file:
Attachments
David_3_BananaBob.txt
(214.3 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
No Will but Thy Will
No Law but the Laws You make
CharonJr
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:18 am

RE: Spanish Fleet

Post by CharonJr »

Well, the same happens with the Dutch fleet IIRC and I seem to recall that this is WAD ;)

CharonJr
User avatar
Joel Billings
Posts: 33775
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Contact:

RE: Spanish Fleet

Post by Joel Billings »

If it's allowed to get away into an open area, then it will become a WA fleet. Neutral units that survive the initial attack convert to become part of a friendly World Power.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
User avatar
5cats
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:17 am

RE: Spanish Fleet

Post by 5cats »

Well, the Dutch Fleet starts out WA :P It'd be kinda weird for it to be surrendered when Netherlands falls, after all it isn't French.
The Greek fleet has the common sense to surrender, IIRC from long ago when I used to invade Greece.
I guess I gotta move a sub into the West Med or something :)
No Will but Thy Will
No Law but the Laws You make
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support”